Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nuffnang - Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula (TDF)

Acne? White and black heads? Yes, it's hell if you're facing all these problems. I personally have oily and acne-prone skin probably cause I seldom consume greens and reds like fruits and vegetables. It sucks having to face such problems at a young age of 20. Tried so many means and ways to remove them like for example, trying out different skin care product and also different kinds of foundation and facial makeups. But it doesn't seem to help much despite changing products a million times. It's really a nightmare having to face the mirror everyday and seeing this polluted face of mine.


What was the worse method I've tried to get rid of pimples/white/blackheads?


I used to think that maybe slapping on thicker make up on my skin would not make my acne as obvious but I was wrong. I didn't realize by doing this, it would clog up my pores and not allowing my acne to "breath". Sadly, putting on BB cream and foundation made my face ten times worst than usual. More acne started to form and I had to swallow it down and head to school as per normal despite looking ugly. This was not all. I was really pissed with all the acne and white/blackheads forming on my face that I squeezed it every night, not knowing that by doing so, it will actually leave scars on my face. I felt really terrible having to see this ruined face of mine and I felt really embarrassed to head out of home. 




Lesson of the day : Do not try squeezing acne/white/blackheads or else you'll definitely regret

No comments: