Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Day ♥

So how did you guys spend your Valentine Day?

I had the most enjoyable time of my life, all thanks to one person. My boyfriend got me truckloads of stuff and I love each and every item he got for me! Baby was smart enough to not get my flowers :) He got me bears instead! Super adorable! And he also got me one pink daisy :) This is the first time a guy ever baked for me, it's always the other way round. So touched, very touched indeed!






So on Valentine's day, I prepared breakfast for my baby boy. Forgot to take a photo of the breakfast I made. Anyways, boyfriend gave me another surprise while we were preparing to leave home. He got me a studded bracelet! I was randomly browsing through this blogshop sometime back and told him I liked the bracelet but I really didn't expect him to get it for me! Really love him so much! We went to catch "The Wedding Diary" in the afternoon and had early dinner at Sakae Sushi (my idea cause I was craving for Japanese food so badly!) Baby got me three Spongebob soft toys to add on to my collection too!















Headed off to Holland V and had Haagen Dazs for dessert! Wanted to get a couple of drinks before heading home but everywhere was so damn packed. Thus we decided to visit Cold Storage to get drinks instead. Bought drinks and tidbits for supper! Headed home and caught Alvin and the chipmunks 3 on Funshion!





The feeling of spending time with my boyfriend is just so awesome! I get to see him the first thing I wake up and the last thing before I fall asleep. It feels great to cuddle each other to bed. Babylove, you're the best I ever had. I can't wait to live with you after we get married 4 years later. I'll never leave you so baby, tell me you'll never leave me too.

Thanks for the wonderful and memorable Valentine's Day. You made me the happiest girl in this world! I love you sweetheart! ♥♥♥

No comments: