Friday, February 17, 2012

Random

So I just had my first paper today. Don't really know how to describe it. Just pray that I'll pass, at least. I don't really aim for grades like A or B. A D or C will do! So boyfriend and I headed down to Tamiya again to get spare parts. Now I really got the urge to modify and beautify my car! Will be heading down again this Saturday with boyfriend after my interview to get spare parts for my car :) Feeling excited! Painted my car luminous pink just now and boyfriend sprayed his black! Damn chio lah!

1 down, 3 more to go and I'll be FREE! Seriously can't wait to graduate from this school. I've applied for a few jobs, waiting for confirmation! Can't wait to work again so I do not have to stress over money issues and I can get whatever I want! :) Miss shopping so much :( Too bad, too broke to shop. Whatever. I'll start pampering myself after I start working!

Will blog again tomorrow! Do stay tune! x

No comments: