Sunday, January 29, 2012

28/01/2012 Day out with boyfriend

So I met up with boyfriend just now. Headed to Macpherson cause he wanted to visit the Tamiya warehouse but sadly, we made a wasted trip down cause they were only going to resume operations today, which is Sunday. So we left and headed to our next destination, Kovan. CNY visiting at my godma's place. Before that, we headed to heartland mall to get some stuff. Been a long time since I last went there. Kovan, a place of memories with my Secondary school clique. We sat at her place for a while and headed down to Clarke Quay to meet his family for dinner. Had Japanese food at Yayoiken. The food was quite nice ah. I had the udon and the scrambled egg with chicken rice set. Price was rather reasonable too but it was slightly salty. But overall, food was good! Headed back to baby's place and on the way back, we camwhored :) Will post the pictures last! Really love hanging out with his family cause I really feel so loved. Love his sisters too cause they never fail to make me laugh. So cute uh! Went over to baby's ah ma's house to "Lou Hei" and baby was super cute! In Chinese they say "Bu bu gao sheng" but guess what he said? POOT POOT GAO SHENG! LOL!!!! Love you so much sweetheart! MEOW!














That's all folks
Toodles ~

No comments: