Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CNY DAY 1

Today marks the first day of Chinese New Year. As usual, we headed over to my grand's place for brunch and next to Bedok for visiting. Since my dad is the oldest, his brothers came over to our place for dinner. Boyfriend joined us! I'm super happy cause this is the first CNY together and I know there would be more coming right baby? We played mahjong before they arrived and baby and I won! All thanks to baby's luck! HUAT AH! Love you the most baby boy! I'm glad baby enjoyed himself and wasn't feeling uncomfortable with all the unfamiliar faces! We are one family already hubby! ^^ Took many photos today! Enjoy! Do stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post!








Brunch prepared by my grands :)










Sissy and Benny ^^


My handsome boyfriend 




Okay, this photo damn cock, IKR.


Toodles

No comments: