Tuesday, January 10, 2012

L.O.V.E (II)

So here would be the continuation of my previous post about my love life.

As I mentioned that I had the most perfect and wonderful boyfriend one could ever have in my previous post. He is amazing I can say. But there are times when I get so afraid of him that I don't even have the nerve to talk, afraid that I'll say the wrong stuff which will make him angry with me. My boyfriend has a very bad temper, very very bad indeed. He tends to flare up easily even at the slightest things. But cause of me, he is starting to change.

I feel like a small kid when I'm with him or rather, I start to act like one and I don't know why too. But it feels rather good to have him doting on me like I'm a kid.

This guy is one in a million and I really treasure him a lot.

You're not just awesome baby, you're PERFECT.

I know I'm not the perfect person for you baby, but I'll work towards it!


"I'm not perfect, but I keep trying,
Cause that's what I said I would do from the start."


You're so one in a million baby

No comments: