Saturday, January 7, 2012

Say bye to long fringe!

From the title of this post, I guess you guys should guess as much that I've decided to snip off my fringe. Yes, my long fringe is now GONE. It was really heart breaking to see my fringe falling off my face as the hairdresser snipped it off. Buttttttt, I have no regrets though. I look like a kid now, awesome.

WHATEVER. 

Anyways, I had an awesome time out with boyfriend today! It was my first time visiting Jurong Point. IT IS HUGE. It's like you'll never get sick of walking inside there cause they have tons of shops, from shopping to food to cinemas and  to supermarkets. They actually have this Market place selling food. It looks like those pasar malam stalls where they have many different food stalls available. You guys should really go check Jurong Point out!

Boyfriend and I bought for ourselves Limited Edition Tamiya cars! His is in RED and mine is in PINK! Super chio cannnnn! I've never played Tamiya before buttttt, I bought it cause its pink! It cost 25 bucks for one though, kinda cheap, so I guess its a good buy :)

Picture timeeee!

This is mine! Its PINK!


Boyfriend's!







No comments: