Saturday, January 14, 2012

Noah Yap

It's a lonely Friday night/Saturday morning for me. Someone just decided to break his promise again thus here I am, blogging. Watching videos done up by Noah Yap. I guess most of you have heard of him before. His videos are crazy, and I mean crazy as in like SUPER FUNNY TTM! Love his latest video "How to be a typical ah lian". This video is downright funny. I laughed throughout the whole entire video! You guys got to watch his videos! He knows his stuff man!



This is another funny video he made "How to be a typical ah beng". Seriously, what a joke!!! There are many other videos done up by Noah!

Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/waitformeleh?feature=guide for more videos by him!

If you guys like his videos, do share it! Add him on Twitter or Facebook to get latest updates of his latest videos! LIKE his page too! ^^

No comments: