Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to maintain your relationship?

Have you ever wondered why quarrels often happen in your relationship? Have you ever wondered why couples get together and end up getting a divorce? Do you want to know how to maintain your relationship with your love ones? There are actually a few steps in achieving this goal of yours.

Here are the steps :

  1. Trust your partner in whatever he or she does. For example, if he or she wants to head out with a person in an opposite sex, don't stop them. I understand that there will be jealousy but if you stop them, the more the other party would tend to have negative thoughts about you. Unless your partner is someone who likes you to be jealous (which also shows that you care). For my case, I get jealous easy and vice versa so both my boyfriend and I would know how to handle this situation.
  2. Give and take. Sometimes you want things to go your way, but that doesn't mean you have to bring that into your relationship. In a relationship, it takes two hands to clap. You can't expect one party to be the one giving and taking all the time. For example, during a quarrel, you can't expect one party to be the one giving in all the time. You have to make an effort to make things right too. I mean like if it's your fault, then don't push the blame to the other party. Just admit your mistake cause in a relationship, there is no right or wrong.
  3. Forgive and forget. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. You can't expect your partner to be 101% perfect. No matter what he or she does, I believe they deserve a chance to prove themselves. If you have given them too many chances and they do not treasure it, then that's another story. So coming back to the main topic, always try to forgive your partner if you really love them. Forget. I admit, it's really hard for someone to forget something you have done to hurt them, or whatsoever. Maybe I shouldn't comment on this cause I'm facing problems related to this so yeah.
  4. Appreciate. Always learn to appreciate your partner. It might be something small or whatsoever, but that shows that they still bother. 
  5. Treasure and cherish. Treasure and cherish your partner when you both are together or else you'll end up regretting just like how I did a year ago. Sometimes, it's just too late to regret about what you didn't do in the past to keep him or her by your side. No point crying over spilled milk once you missed your chance. Problems between the two of you can be fixed but once you lose him or her, there won't be any chance to mend this relationship.
These are the five steps of how to maintain your relationship. There are more steps but I guess I'll continue some other day. 

AND ALSO

If you people have read Pxdkitty's blog, you'll know who is this local novelist "Low Kay Hwa".
His books are really inspiring and touching. I've got three of his books in my collection :
" I Believe You", "You Are Here" and "Destiny's Cries". In my opinion, I find that these three books are awesome. The storyline is really amazing.
Drop me a text or email if you want to read it! I'll be lending it to interested readers :)

Book preview : http://www.goodybooks.com/books_main.htm

"Love is blind"

No comments: