Thursday, January 5, 2012

BEST BOYFRIEND EVER

So a few days back, baby handed two Spongebob items to me as belated Christmas presents! He bought me a Spongebob nail clipper as he keeps reminding me to cut my nails, HAHA, and also Spongebob instax stickers! Super cute! I've yet to take pictures of those two items but I took pictures of my new water bottle! Baby bought me a bottle, also for Christmas! How sweet of him :) Thanks baober!




I KNOW RIGHT! It's super duper cuteeee! & I really love it soooo muchhhh!

At the same time, I just can't help camwhoring ^^





Apparently, as you can see from the above pictures, Amanda was painting her room. So other than her being my camwhoring partner, you saw a brush! My new camwhore partner! ^^

On a side note, do click on my nuffnang advertisement alright? Thankueeeee! 

I shall update my blog tomorrow with more photos! Stay tuned lovelies!

No comments: