Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ad: Blogshops

ISCREWEDYOURBOYFRIEND


ISCREWEDYOURBOYFRIEND's latest collection is more on basics and bottoms. Just love the way they match the outfits. I like a few pieces of apparel from this collection and I bet you girls like it too!



I'm so in love with the Mia Skirt in red and the one in black! And they are selling Moschino Inspired Belt at a very reasonable price! Also check out their Sales category as they are selling their apparels at a really cheap price!


BANG IT WITH STYLE

I love almost everything in their latest collection! And I saw something really cool! Yes, it's the Vintage Baseball Jackets! None of the blogshops I visited had ever sold this kinda baseball jackets! Take a look!



I personally fell in love with this Chiffon Denim Shirt and it's only selling at $28. Gosh, what a steal. It's the last piece already! So do grab it fast!


MARCHARIES

Have yet to shop for Chinese New Year? Now it's your time cause Marcharies is having a mass meet up before CNY! They have many chio apparels suitable for this upcoming festival! Their apparels are basically sweet, simple and pretty! Love almost all of the apparels in this collection! 



ASH IN CANS

Have been a loyal supporter of this blogshop. Firstly, the model is pretty and secondly, their apparels are really attractive. Their apparels are a mixture of simple, basic, formal, unique and easy to wear! Really love how the model brings out the apparels. 

Have been wondering for a long time. Is the model Eunice? The winner of VAUNT? And I think I saw her at town a few days back during the weekends. Confusing. 




SO SHOP TILL YOU DROP GIRLS!
  

No comments: