Monday, January 16, 2012

thpaperplane + Random

So Chinese New Year is around the corner! Have you girls bought your apparels yet? Last minute shopping but lazy to head out? It's your chance now cause thpaperplane is providing mass meet-up sessions for January only! Meetup will be available this Thursday! They have really pretty apparels and you girls should go check it out!

http://thpaperplane.blogspot.com/

I've totally got no mood for Chinese New Year this year and I don't know why. But I'm really glad baby will be around to celebrate it with me :) I really thank God for everything that is happening in my life now. Everything seems so perfect, so awesome. I've the most wonderful boyfriend anyone can ever have! I know I've been bragging about my boyfriend everyday but sorry, I just can't seem to help it! Pardon me!




Lots of love
Toodles ~

No comments: