Monday, January 16, 2012

Love Today

Been stressing over what to blog about for today but I guess I should just blog about yesterday since I enjoyed myself so much! So I met up with my long lost buddy for a while in the afternoon yesterday. And guess what? Boyfriend was at Hougang too! Felt so happy to see him cause boy, I just can't get enough of you. Met up with the group of lovely people, like finally. Feeling kinda upset cause we didn't manage to take photos together :( Been a long time since I last saw them, and went out with them. I missed the times when we hung out together in the past. We headed to Bugis for a walk and we got stuff for ourselves :) But my main purpose was to get boyfriend something and guess what? I got boyfriend a shirt and yes, he likes it! I'm so happy that he likes it! Didn't take a photo of baby in the shirt but if you guys are curious, you can always view my blog after CNY to see it! Headed to Queenstown for dinner later with boyfriend and family and headed back to our home :)

Shall make some time to meet my friends soon! Miss them so much!





So if you guys are wondering why I always claim that I got a HOT boyfriend, now you know. You can't deny the fact that he is HOT. But too bad, he is mine already! ^^


Toodles ~

No comments: