Friday, January 20, 2012

How to ensure that you chose the right man?

Today I'm going to share with you girls out there how to gauge if you have chosen the right man as your partner. This is going to be based on my personal experience. From my point of view, I feel that every guy is different. Some might be extremely good to you whereas some might be extremely mean towards you. Want to know if you have chosen the right man? Here are some tips!


  1. If he loves you wholeheartedly, no matter what happens, he will never leave you and he will never ever want you to leave him too. No matter what happens, he will hold on to this relationship because you mean too much to him and he never wants to let you go. If you have ever suggested to break up with a guy, and he never tries to get you back, then seriously, don't bother anymore.
  2. If he puts down his ego for you, then he is the right one for you. No man I know has ever put down their ego, not even for their girlfriends. Ego means to much to a man. So if he ever puts down his ego for you, girl, he is the one.
  3. If he puts you as top priority, treasure this man. Guys normally puts their friends as top priority as friends are those who went through thick and thin with them. But if he puts you as first priority, this proves that his love for you is true. Treasure him.
  4. If he tears for you, it shows that you mean more than anything to him. Guys have very high ego thus crying has never been in their dictionary. There is a Chinese saying " Men bleed but will never tear". This is not true. Men are humans too and they do have feelings. If they ever cry for you, this shows that he is true to you. 
  5. If he is there for you when you are happy or sad, this shows that he wants to share your happiness and your sorrows with you. He wants to be the one who can be there to listen to your troubles and the one who can be there to lend you a shoulder when you need someone to lean on.
So girls, if your boyfriend meets all of the requirements of a good man, treasure him. Cause good men have all extinct. I'm glad I've met the right man. My boyfriend meets all of the requirements above and I feel really blessed :) 

Baby, if you're reading this, please know that you're one of a kind, someone hard to find. I'll treasure and cherish you baby. You mean so much to me I never want to lose you ever again. No matter what happens now or in future, quarrels, unhappiness, I believe we can overcome it together. You and I, we can definitely make this happen. I love you baby, I really do 

2 comments:

TeckSooN LeoN said...

sayangg. can i copy ur post to my blog? XP

Jeolyn The Loveliest ♥ said...

I JUST SAW YOUR COMMENT! GO AHEAD SYG!