Friday, January 27, 2012

My current life

So I've been really busy and stressed up lately. And yes, the only reason that could cause me all these shit would be Final Year Project. I doubt I'm the only one feeling this way. The schedule given to us is really tight. Everything is happening concurrently. UT1 and then UT2. Now FYP submission and UT3. Seriously. Students are humans too. You can't expect us students to be able to take up ?all these stress. No wonder so many students commit suicide cause of the stress given to them. That's one of the reason why I hate being a student. Fucking brainless to squeeze everything together and expecting us to perform right? WHERE GOT TIME?! And which school will require students to complete 2 Final Year Projects and also expect students to clear 40 CE Points to graduate? SERIOUSLY. Enough of ranting cause it wouldn't help either.

Shall talk about something happy instead. So I cabbed back home from baby's place just now after trying to finish up my codes and I met a really nice taxi driver. Though he can't stop babbling but I definitely enjoyed his company. HAHA!  He is the first taxi driver I know who allows people to owe taxi fares. Like wtf? What if the passenger doesn't return you the money? What if the passenger choose not to answer your phone calls? He is so damn nice ahhhh! And he even offered to wait for me at my block's carpark till I enter the lift cause it was already past midnight. Seriously eh. Which taxi driver would ever do that????? I'm so glad I met such a nice uncle!

And baby definitely made my day too! I miss him so much already but I guess he is sleeping like a log now! Love you sweetheart! <3

No comments: