Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome 2012! ♥

Finally, the year of 2011 has ended and welcome 2012! I'm going to forget about all the unhappy stuff which happened in 2011 and move on in 2012 with all my loved ones! Been really happy with my life ever since I got together with my boyfriend. He never fails to make me smile and he never fails to make my day :) I can say, this guy is one of a kind, an extinct animal. Thank God I met him.

2012 New Year Resolution:

  1. Graduate from polytechnic
  2. Get a job after I graduate or maybe before
  3. Continue doing up deGlamour and doing it well
  4. Driving license
  5. Shower my family with love and care
  6. learn how to appreciate the people around me
  7. No breaking of the 10 promises I made to boyfriend
  8. Love my boyfriend with everything I have
  9. Save up for Taiwan/Thailand
  10. Save up with boyfriend for our future (which we are already doing!)
  11. Stay Happy, stay Jeolyn
Photo timeeeeee!




I love my boyfriend so much!

Gonna update this space more often! Love you guys so much! 

No comments: