Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fear

"Fear is a distressing negative sensation induced by a perceived threat."


Fear has currently took over my entire mind and soul just from one phone call. I'm starting to feel afraid, starting to feel the threat from you. After all we have been through, I thought everything was finally alright but the phone call had to come. Everything came back once again. All the unhappy moments, everything, just shot me down. It just keeps running in my mind like a hurricane, forcing me to hurt myself just to forget that pain. All I can do now is just to shut myself down and stop thinking but it seems impossible. My hands just can't stop trembling. I feel like a total loser now. I wonder, what has happened to me? 


I feel like going for a short getaway, where I do not have to worry about anything like this. Just me and myself. 


I wish I could turn back time, so I wouldn't be suffering so much now. I know I have to go through this alone. I'll be strong, I will.

No comments: