Wednesday, January 18, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ♥

From the blog title, you should be able to guess that this post would be dedicated to my dearest and most precious boyfriend. Today is the 18th and it also marks our first month together. From one of my post, I actually shared our story. All these while, this silly boy of mine never left me. No matter what happens in my life, he has always been there for me and he never gave up on me. Throughout that one year or so, there were many ups and downs in our lives. We found each other and left each other. One month seems too short for us. It feels like I've been with him for a life time already. I'm gonna cut the crap and start my dedication to him now.

To my dearest, most precious, my one and only, silly boy, endless love:

HAPPY ONE MONTH BABY BOY! It feels like we have been together for so damn long! Thanks for tolerating my nonsense all these while. Thanks for giving in to me when we quarrel. We all know that both of us have bad tempers, yet time and time again, you still swallowed it down and forgave me. Thanks for doing so much for me despite me breaking your heart all the time. I'm really sorry you had to go through so much shit cause of me. You're the best boyfriend I've ever had. Yes baby, you're the best I ever had. I want to keep you for myself so much and never let you go. I'm glad we could still be this strong after going through so much together. I'm really thankful that you never gave up on me all these while. Baby, I might be unreasonable and selfish at times but that doesn't mean that I don't love you. You mean the world to me baby. I'll do anything to prove to you that I'm willing to change for the better. I want to prove to you that I'm the one for you and you're the one for me too. Baby, once again, I would like to thank you for being so sweet to me all the time and also, thank you for giving me another chance to prove myself. I love you baby, so much indeed.

I want you to be the first person I see when I wake up and the last person I see before I sleep. Baby, I can't wait to live with you in future, prepare breakfast for you and waiting for you to come home after work. I want to be there to help you massage your shoulders everyday after giving your all at work. I want to be the one whom you want to see everyday for the rest of your life. Baby, you are like a gem to me, so real, so precious. Really want you to be happy when you're with me. I love you hun, now and forever.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BABY ♥










how to make avatars

webcam to gif


♥♥♥

No comments: