Saturday, January 14, 2012

moreBeaute2

crop image


I find the moving images, GIF, really cool. I know, it's not something new but it's really adorable! Baby and I look so sweet above! HEHE! I'm really blessed to have him as my boyfriend and yes, I do love him so much!

So, going straight to the point. Today's post is not about GIF but about an application which can be downloaded on iPhone. I know girls tend to want their photos to be brighter and smoother. There is an app available for download for free! It's called "moreBeaute2" if you didn't know about it. This app actually allows you to adjust the brightness, the smoothness, the tone and the detail of the photo. It's something like photoshop where you get super chio pictures after editing! Take a look at the difference!

BEFORE


AFTER


From the first photo, you'll be able to see a pimple on my left cheek. But after using this awesome application, I managed to smoothen it and the pimple magically disappeared! And also, my cheeks looks super rosy in the second picture! This is the outcome of using this application. You girls should go download it as it is just awesome and easy to use! It's FREE anyways!





BEFORE


AFTER



BOOO!
Toodles ~

No comments: