Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random

So after a year of not doing anything to my hair, I decided to reborn it again cause I've got natural curls and it's really getting on my nerves. I had to sit at the salon for freaking 4 hours just to get my hair done (rebond + treatment + trim). My sis went along with me to have her hair done too. Boyfriend came to find us after that and I brought him to see my Godma. My godma is like my mother to me. She really dotes on me and loves me a lot. Boyfriend was so nervous at first but managed to calm himself down after chatting with her. Glad he felt comfortable :) Had dinner with baby and went back to his place.

We had a slight quarrel. I don't know why the fuck I started to mention about the past which caused him to recall about many stuff. I didn't felt good at that point of time seeing him like that. All that ran through my mind was hatred, hatred for myself. Till today, I still can't forgive myself. Not now, not next time.

Baby, if you're reading this, please know that you're the best boyfriend one can ever have. You made me feel special, you made me feel wanted. You made me feel loved, you made me realize what's the meaning of happiness. Without you, there would be nothing. Thanks for making me feel so special and loved all the time. Thanks for treating me like a princess. Baby, always remember, you're the one that I need, you're the one that I want. Just you would be enough. I'll never ever let history repeat ever again. I'll treasure every single moment spent with you. I'll cherish whatever I have now. I'll love you with everything I have and prove to you that you're worth everything I've done. Baby, always bear this in mind : "You mean the universe to me, I'll never leave you again, so baby, please don't leave me." I love you hub ♥ 


♥ ♥ ♥ 
MEOW

No comments: