Saturday, January 14, 2012

Random ♥

I shall have one more post before I turn in.

So I had a boring/lonely/meaningless/lifeless, whatever you wish to call it night.

Haven't been doing much except for twittering, facebooking, blogging, watching videos and viewing blogs. Been doing all these for the past 2 hours or so. Yes, this is how I spent my night. Cool, I know.

Throughout these 2 hours, I had my alone time and yes, I definitely thought about many stuff. I bet everyone of you out there does the same when you're alone right? You'll start thinking of a million stuff, be it family, friends or relationships, and I guess it's all the negative stuff. I don't know about you guys but for me, yes.

Been thinking about my boyfriend throughout the night, knowing he fell asleep even before I was home, yet all I could do was to just sit at the table in my living room and stare at my laptop screen. I miss my boyfriend so much but I doubt he knows cause he should be thinking that I'm pissed at him. True enough, but I still do think of him when I'm angry and unhappy.

I so wanna hear his voice before I sleep or else I'll just probably lie on my bed and wait till the sun is out before I turn in.

Baby, I do miss you a whole lot. Yes, I'm pissed, very pissed indeed, but that doesn't mean that I don't think of you alright? I love you boyfriend!

make an avatar

Nights baby 
Nights sweethearts 

No comments: