Thursday, January 26, 2012

CNY DAY 2

Headed to my ah ma's house for brunch as usual. Got to say her Tomyam steamboat is the best! I was eyeing at the fish but ended up spamming a whole lot of chicken instead. She marinated the chicken till it taste damn good.  The best chicken I've ever ate! Secret recipe for marination : Potato flour/starch! I thought everyone uses corn flour to marinate stuff but actually potato flour is ten times better! Try it! Went home after that cause we had visitors coming over. Left to meet boyfriend and his family after that and gave a miss to my uncle's place. Went a few places for visiting with boyfriend! Love his relatives so much as they warmly welcomed me to their place! They are all so nice and sweet to me! HEHE! So happy ^^

Picture time!






Super cool fish tank found at my grand's place! Spot the prawn and NEMOOOO! So cute rightttt!




Steamboat timeee!


SISSYYYY  


MUMSIE AND DADDYYYY!  







HUBBY  


Toodles~

No comments: