Friday, January 6, 2012

COLORFUL!

I shall blog about my first experience on baking cupcakes back then for baby's birthday. It was my first time trying out thus I had to seek help from the best baker ever, Low Huixin! You guys really need to visit her Wordpress. She has a whole lot of recipes and the stuff she bakes are real good stuff! You don't have to taste it to know it cause the pictures speaks a thousand words!

K so back to the main topic. I decided to bake colorful cupcakes! Colors just makes me happy and yes, I thought it would make baby happy too! Since it was my first time, I took a loooooong time preparing the dough, with the help of Mummy and Amanda :) It was a fun experience though! Guess what, the cupcakes actually taste good, surprisingly. 

You guys would like to try baking for your family or your loved ones too! I can assure you that it's fun!


I added too much coloring thus the color of the cupcake ended up super bright!
The amount of coloring added can be up to your own preference.


TADA! The first cupcake I did as experiment! The color looks a little weird, but it's nice though!
Looks good right? But I assure you, it taste even better!  

Leave me a comment if you guys want the recipe for the cupcakes! 

No comments: