Monday, January 9, 2012

L.O.V.E

L = Is for the way you LOOK at me
O = Is for the ONLY one I see
V = Is VERY VERY extraordinary
E = Is EVEN more than anyone that you adore


Actually, what does Love actually mean?

I was googling on "What does love stand for?" and there was this person who wrote on forum "Legs open very easily." Come on. If love can be easy, than why are there so many break up and divorced couples?

To me, Love is actually a very strong word. It can be said easily to anyone but the meaning is actually different. I've been through a couple of relationships but non seemed to work out for me. Perhaps they weren't my Mr Right. But someone finally taught me what is real love and how much one can do for love.

This person showed me what is true love, what is devotion, what are promises and what is eternity.


I had the most dramatic, most complicated love life in my whole entire 20 years of life.

So the story goes like this..

About a year plus back, I met the most perfect, most awesome guy ever but at that point of time, I didn't appreciate him. I never appreciated his kindness, his love and all the things he did for me back then. Because of some reasons, I started to lose contact with him and thats when he tried his best to move on, yes, without me. At that point of time, I knew it was too late to regret. That was the first time I lost him. All these while he never gave up on me. I really hate myself for hurting him so badly. I've hurt him so many times, but yet, he never ever stopped loving me. I'm really moved and touched by him. How I wish I could turn back time and hold on to him tightly. I am living in a life full of regrets now. Yes, this guy is the most awesome, most perfect guy ever. You know what? Those girls who didn't know how to treasure him should just go reflect. I really thank God for letting me have a chance to meet him.

Yes, this person is my boyfriend.


This photo was taken about a year ago.


No words can explain how much he means to me. And yes, we have made plans for our future. I lost him too many times and I never want to lose him again, not now, not ever. He is the one I want to hold hands till forever. He is the one I want to grow old with. Baby, just so you know, you're the best I ever had. 


"I don't want something perfect, I want something real. Something between the two of us, something we can feel."

"Sometimes someone comes into your life that changes everything. Raises the standards, makes you laugh, and makes you feel like you."

"I love being with you, I love when you say my name, I love when you smile, everything about you and I love you."

"I want all of you forever. Just you and me."

"Being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true."

Baby, will you be my valentine?

No comments: